Lemon Tilapia with Swiss Cheese Spread
– 1 bag of Tilapia fillets
– 1 tbsp. lemon juice per fillet
– 1 tbsp. butter per fillet
– Additional butter for broiler pan
– Dad’s Favorites Swiss Cheese Spread
– Tony’s Creole Seasonings (optional)
– Butter a broiler pan.
– Place fillets on pan and add lemon juice to fillets.
– Set aside to marinade for approx. 10 minutes.
– Melt butter and brush each fillet with melted butter, add desired seasoning.
– Broil fillets for 4 to 6 minutes or until fillets turn white.
– Remove from oven and add 1 tbsp of Dad’s Favorites Swiss Cheese Spread to each fillet.
– Broil again for 2 to 3 minutes until Swiss Cheese Spread turns golden brown.